Friday, June 27, 2008

Ladies...


I was going through some things that I had written on facebook, and came across this...


Funny, because I really needed to read it today. I hope it can help someone else too :)



so last night we had ladies night at cru....it was amazing/great/spectacular/wonderful/faaaaaantasic. we did an exercise in which we all identified common things that women struggle with and then a super strong friend gave her testimony. we talked about God and what thinks of us as women, how we are seen as PURE and RIGHTEOUS by Him. it was such an uplifting night....we read from the book, "do you think i'm beautiful?" by angela thomas. the book is about her experience through the struggle of accepting God's unconditional love.


no matter what you've gone through


no matter what you struggle with


no matter what you've done


God sees you as PURE and RIGHTEOUS and....never forget! you are the DAUGHTER of the KING


Along with this entry...here are some verses that I plan to focus on...
“The LORD does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart." -1 Samuel 16:7"
All beautiful you are, my darling; there is no flaw in you." -Song of Solomon 4:7
"The king is enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your Lord." -Psalm 45:11
"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." -Psalm 139:13-14

2 comments:

April Tatta said...

hey hunny-

beautiful and inspiring as always- dude, Mandy Slater- blog world is going to take over my life just like facebook tried to!!!

keep on being you!!

Jenster said...

Beautiful picture!! Some of my most favorite young women EVER!!!