Friday, June 27, 2008

Top Five Reasons Why I Blog


Some may say blogging is dorky, some may think it's the coolest thing since sliced bread. Here's why I do it...

1. Sharing silly, fun, interesting, or useful things that are on the web

2. Being able to pick out a nice little picture that goes with each post (so fun)

3. To share with others a bit of wisdom that God decides to throw my way at any given time (mostly through mistakes I've made)

4. Two words.....analytics baby. For those of you regular bloggers out there...you know what I'm talking about. When people from across the world are checkin out your blog...you can't tell me you don't feel a bit like a superstar

5. It has helped me develop and grow as a person. Not only does it keep my writing skills sharp, but blogging helps me to continue to acknowledge what is going on in my life. I consider blogging to be therapeutic and a great way to reflect.

1 comment:

Alex Stenman said...

blogging is dorky....duh!