Saturday, September 13, 2008

You Can Help

An elderly couple from my church is in big trouble, they are about to lose their house and all of their property without their consent.  Before you click on the link in my post to find out about what they are going through, let me tell you a little bit about this family.  I have spent a good time working with the youth at my church, and if there's one thing that I have learned, teenagers like...no love....to eat.  We try our best to supply some good food for these kids....but this family never fails to make sure that our teenagers are dining with class.  What I mean is that literally there are many Sundays when it takes about 5 or 6 people to bring in the PLATTERS of food these people have made for our teens.  They do this because they love God, and love people.  They have been serving others for a long time, and now we have an opportunity to serve them.  Please take 5 minutes to go to this link and read about what is going on.  There are a few things you can do to help including signing an online petition.  We will need your prayers and petition.  

Thank you


No comments: