Monday, April 28, 2008

If you were wondering...


If you were wondering how much a single shrimp would cost you at your local grocery store...the answer is about 15 cents. I know this because I was fortunate to witness one of the most hilarious events in my life....someone purchasing a single shrimp in the express lane at super fresh. You may have had to have been there....but I need to write about it because it might just be one of the funniest things I have encountered in my 22 years of life.


Mantra for the day: Life is too short NOT to be silly

3 comments:

beans said...

That is too funny.

Evan Flora said...

Mandy Your blogs are so insightful, you have a lot of wisdom to share with others. You Rock!

EvanFlora
www.evanflora.blogspot.com

Jenster said...

That's so funny! And I'm waaaaaaay older than 22! :o)

Um, you're a little behind in your blogging and I just found you so let's get to it, shall we??

(BTW - It's me. Mama T. Word.)